7.25.2009

The Great Kitchen Debate
Okay, all you mothers (and fathers, I don't want to discriminate) of toddlers out there. I need your opinion. I bought both of these kitchens, both for a good deal for what they are, but I can't keep them both. The first one is my favorite because it's just cuter to me (and to Nate) and it's made to grow into a little more. The second was less expensive, but is meant more for toddlers and won't last as long, but I still like it. What do you think is most important when it comes to a kitchen? I can afford either, but do like to save money, so no money advice please. I'm looking for play advice, since Natalie isn't allowed to choose. Oh, don't tell her...we want it to be a surprise! :) I'll take advice, or we can just have a vote. Kitchen 1 or Kitchen 2? (I am aware this is a little ridiculous, but kinda fun anyways.)

Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2

15 comments:

Joy Barth said...

I like #1. Choose the one you would have wanted when you were a little girl! :)

Anonymous said...

Rebecca Joy voted for Kitchen #1:)

Casey and Amy Bough said...

I like #1, but with #2, Sutton could play with it too, and not feel like it is a girlie kitchen.

the abells said...

Kitchen #1 is definitely more girly. I vote for that for Natalie. :)

Ron said...

Ok so it is ridiculous, but it's probably more ridiculous that I'm not only taking time to read this, but I'm actually responding. Number 1 looks like the one I'd be more likely to play with.

Kay said...

kitchen #1 definately! :o)

Mighty Men said...

Kitchen #1 - My little brother played with my barbies and dolls... Sutton will be just fine and be a very sensitive man! :)

I want one for my boys... but I am losing that battle with daddy... does that mean he will give me a girl? haha!

amy diggs said...

Come on' Beck----you know exactly which one to get and that is all I am going to say..........

Michelle Y said...

My vote is for #1.

Anonymous said...

Becky - go with your gut. #1 it is.

To have a kitchen as a kid is automatically a huge point in the toddler-popularity department, but to have a PINK kitchen - now, that's just every little girl's dream.

Can't wait to see you guys!
Lucy

Anonymous said...

Hey girl it's me Shawna... I bought the first one for the girls this christmas. I Love it too :-)

Leann Heath said...

#1 All the way. And if you are worried about Sutton playing w/it later on you can always paint it or yardsale that one and get another one!! Love you guys! ree

Anonymous said...

Kitchen 1 gets my vote purely based on the fact that you can put it FLAT against a wall. Kitchen 2 is 'round" so it will need a lot more space. If you have the space then go for 2 so the little guy can join in too, as I guarantee he will before the age of 2! - Christy S.

Sweeney Family said...

I think the #1 would be more fun for Natalie, it had more cabinets that open up...she will like putting things in and out.

The Foley Five said...

I agree that number 2 would be one that Sutton could play with when he gets big!! But number 1 is super girly!! Decisions decisions! Good luck with that one.