10.29.2009

Pick of the Patch
Like everyone else all across America, we made it to a pumpkin patch and had all the fun that comes along with it. Here are a few pics from our trip to the patch in wichita, ks while we were visiting friends.
"Ocky mommy. That one broke."
I love the "how tall this fall" displays. That's two feet of complete sweetness.
Just big.
Hayless hayride, just the way we like it.
Trying to keep warm.
Someone else was much more interesting than Daddy behind a camera.
Cuties.
Natalie loves any and every train ride. I hope we can find one at Christmas.
Racing the ducks.

And to think, we were trusting them to get us out of there. Braden was the genius who eventually found the exit.
Staying warm has never been cuter.
Natalie did some pretty awesome "tricks" on her way down this huge slide all by herself. It was one speedy slide.
Feeding the alpaca. No, I had no idea what this animal was until I read the sign.
Neither of them were very sure of each other.
Looks like he should be carrying a wise man to me.
Feeding the "doats."

No comments: