11.03.2010

LIFECHAIN
Lifechain is a national silent, prayerful stand against abortion. People stand and hold signs, praying to themselves for the unborn and their mothers. This year, our chain had a "silent-no-more" witness, a lady who held an "I regret my abortion" sign. It was so touching and certainly a great witness to the grace of God.
Our Lifechain is made up of people from all denominations. I love how we all come together to support this cause.
More pics of the chain.

Some of the preteens/teens from our church. I love that their parents take this opportunity to teach and grow their spiritual minds.
Every year I am overwhelmed by how many folks show up and help us hold signs. Praying for people we don't even know is so powerful and emotional. I never leave that place with a dry eye and this year was no exception.

No comments: