Not your everyday, beach day
Our dear friends, the Conyers, were visiting Myrtle Beach all the way from their home in Vermont. So, we made the short trip down to see them for the day. It was a blast spending time with their family. Being with them is always a great time of fellowship and sweet reunion. (Allison was on our team in Africa when Nate and I first met! Those types of friends don't just grow on trees)
The picture below is fuzzy and not the most skilled shot I've ever taken, but it still makes me smile. I love those friends where you just pick right up where you left off two years prior. When, even though this is the first time they've met half your children, they already adore them like they're their own, and we adore their's too. The body of Christ is a beautiful thing.
Katie and Sutton, just the right size.

No comments:
Post a Comment