Big Girl in a Big Bed
She did it! We decided to give the big girl bed another try and Natalie loved it. I was given the advice to talk about it A LOT to her and I have been for about a month now. Apparently, it worked. Probably my favorite thing about this whole transition is how truly proud Nate is of his daughter. We HAD to go get ice cream to celebrate and the whole way there and back, Daddy must've said "big girl bed" at least a dozen times. What will he do the first time she swims all the way across the pool by herself or even crazier, shoots a hole-in-one?! He is such a great Daddy. I love that guy, and sometimes it just must be blogged about.
First morning after her big first night.
To be such a Big Girl, she sure looks tiny in there.

No comments:
Post a Comment