Determination
Natalie is growing more and more independent every day. When she's really working hard, out comes the tongue. Well, trying to climb up on a stool in a really long sunday dress is enough to make anyone need the extra help of tongue power.
Her teachers at Gymboree would be so proud to see that balance.
Shew, that was hard work.
"Wait, did I even get any water IN my mouth? Guess I'll lick it off my chin."
What little boys do after all the eggs have been found. Titus is one intense little drummer boy!
Natalie had to check out what all the noise was about.
I think they make one cute little band.
Running up and down and up and down the hallway. What fun.
Palm Sunday Egg Hunt. I love so many things about the way Natalie has started hunting for Easter eggs. The enthusiasm in which she looks for them and how thrilled she is to find one...
How her little hands hold onto them as she makes her way back to the basket....
How she so daintily (?) holds the basket over her arm like a purse.
But my favorite thing has got to be the way she collects them all in her "basket." She looks down deep into the basket, and carefully drops in each special find. Okay, so maybe this is one of those things that only a mother can truly appreciate, but it truly makes me giddy to watch. She's doing more and more big girl things, and less and less baby things, but I cannot be sad. I'm loving every minute of having this sweet girl with us. It is truly unexplainable how an egg hunt can bring out so much emotion in a mommy.

No comments:
Post a Comment