9.29.2009

Crack Up
Natalie was laughing so hard as I was rejecting her cheesy-fingered high fives. I just couldn't pass up getting the giggles on video. Some days she is just hilarious all day long.
Question: Who thinks they can interpret what Natalie's last line of the video is? I bet Aunt Kassa will win.

Here's another little story I can add as I wait for the video to upload. Nat was in the backseat yesterday as we drove home from the grocery store. She says (and I quote), "Oh, uh (in disgust) Mommy that sun is getting my eyes. I need my sunglasses." Honey, we'll get them when we get home. "No, Mom. That sun is getting me right now." Well, Mom doesn't know where the sunglasses are right now, Nat. " There in the back of the seat, Mom." Oh. So, of course, I reached my go-go-gadget arm back around the seat and gave her the hello kitty shades, so she could save her sweet baby eyes. She makes me laugh. And for the record, the bright sun really was in her squinty little eyes.

1 comment:

chan said...

That is so funny. Kaitlyn was laughing watching it... she kept saying funny Kaitlyn. I tried to explain that it was Natalie. They look a lot alike:)