Christmas Vacation: Day 1
Now that I'm an actual adult, I appreciate vacation so much more. During nap time I don't feel like I need to be doing housework or working on the budget or anything else that makes my daily lists, because I physically cannot. Instead, I shop or nap or read or whatever I want. Nate is available and not thinking about work. It's great. Not to mention getting to spend time with our family. Our first day here was no exception. I'm sure the next week will be filled with much of the same. Vacation is great. Throw Christmas in there and it's the greatest!
Doing a little Christmas shopping our first morning here. Just trying a few things out.
Then, on to lunch at our favorite burger joint to meet up with some old friends.
After lunch, it was naps and shopping. Pizza for dinner. Playing and bedtime! A great start to what I would call a perfect vacation.

No comments:
Post a Comment