12.07.2009

Natalie Sings...
all the time.




This is just a glimpse of all the singing. I wish I could capture her on video without her knowing. THAT is the best. Have no fear, I'll keep trying. Cause more than I want you to be able to see her in action, I never want to forget all her sweet songs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sweet!

"The Verhulsts" said...

That is sooo sweet! Amazing Grace just doesn't get any better than that!!

Your kiddos are just precious!

Lindsay & Lexi said...

"Let me see it." This is a common phrase to hear from the youngest generation of our world as they are VERY familiar with digital photography! Lexi is difficult even at the professional sittings as she wants to see each picture once it's taken. It often takes quite awhile to get just the right picture. Videos are even harder!

I love these! Doesn't it make your heart melt to hear your toddler sing praises to God?! What a great gift she is to you!