Dippin in the Dippin
Natalie helped mom do the pretzel/chip/oreo ball/etc dipping this year. She was great at dipping the sticks, adding red and green sprinkles and peeling the finished products off the wax paper. But, her best work was done as taste tester of everything.
Notice the tiny bite out of the mini ritz bitz pb sandwich...
During one of our goody making sessions Natalie reminded me we needed to wear our aprons so we wouldn't get all messy. I took my cutesy Christmas one out and she told me how beautiful it was and that she wished SHE had a Christmas apron. I reached back into the pantry to reveal the Christmas apron I'd bought for her after Christmas last year and her response was priceless. After covering her mouth in surprise and gasping, her exact words were, "Awwww, Thank you, Mommy. You're the best Momma in the whole world" with arms outstretched to give me a hug. Love that kid.

No comments:
Post a Comment