Christmas Card Photo Shoot
I have had some really fun photo shoots over the last few years. But the ones that involve me trying to take photos of my very own, usually aren't quite as fun. This time, however, I have to blog that it was simply the most fun I've EVER had taking photos. The trick is that it was totally unplanned, and completely Natalie's idea. Funny how when it's her plan she is so much happier to go with it. And if big sister is into it, Sutton gladly follows Anyways, here is the series of photos we took.
This is one of Natalie in action, directing the shoot. "I know, I know, this time, you sit here, and Bubby will do this and..." Then right after every self-timered shot, we'd all (except Dad) hop up and race to the camera to see what we'd gotten. I can still here Sutton's, "I see, I see" over and over.
I am SO blessed and in absolute love with every member of this family! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment