Houseguests
We had Mimi and Pops in from Oklahoma for a weekend, then the very next day Granny and Grandaddy flew in from NC. It's always nice to have the grandparents around to lend a helping hand and love on all of us. It's Thanksgiving Day as I write this, so I'll just add how thankful we are for parents who are willing to travel so often just to get their hands on us and our babies.
The cute ponytail and purse combo. I am so happy to have a girl.
Granny K and Sutton at Gymboree.
Just watching all the action was enough to wear him out. I know, you're wondering how we haven't eaten those lips right off his face yet. It's a challenge everyday. :)
Just being Natalie. She's arrived at the "I do it myself" stage of toddlerhood. Hats, coats, shoes, headbands, all put on all by herself.
Sleepy and sweet.