11.26.2009

Tree Tradition
This is one of the only true family traditions we've started all on our own. At least for the holidays, that is. The weekend before Thanksgiving, Zona Rosa lights their tree and has reindeer and songs and general Christmas merriment that we love to take part in. It's hard to believe this is Natalie's 3rd Christmas and one she'll get to share with her kid brother. Oh what fun...
What I got when I said look at Mom for the picture...
My 3 favorite people on earth.
Sutton's first year at the tree.
An old tree lighting pro. Her face was priceless when that thing, and the many little trees around us, lit up. Oh, to be a kid at Christmas. It IS quite magical. I guess the next best thing is to have a kid of your very own at Christmas. That's pretty magical too.
Checkin out Frosty. She actually went up and hugged him, but I was too excited to take a picture. Is that just the most stupid thing you've every heard? Why was I so happy she liked Frosty?! I can't even tell you myself. All I can think of is how cute her little cautious smile was.
Can't hardly wait for Christmas.