11.26.2009

Natalie and the Nativities
and some other stuff.
I LOVE Christmas. I love that it's cold outside and warm inside. I love Nate's Nectar (a delicious secret beverage recipe my husband is famous for). I love giving gifts. I love that everyone listens to and sings songs about Christ's birth. I love all the traditions. I love the lights. I love trying to make all my friends who think they're too cool to do it, sing christmas carols for my neighbors. I love dipping things in almond bark. And I love decorating. My love for Christmas only grows with sharing it with my children. Natalie was quite a bit more helpful this year than last at taking out decorations. I love how much she liked the nativities.

She arranged them all just perfectly. I bet that shepherd really did just go right past Mary to get to baby Jesus. And those wisemen, I bet they all just went right in that stable one right on top of the other to get a closer look. Forget Mary, Joseph and Jesus being the only ones inside. Natalie knows better.


Sutton pretty much just chewed on this plush version of Mary, but I could tell he was trying to figure out how special she must've been to be chosen to be the Mother of Christ.
Helping Mom decorate the little tree.

One tired little elf.
Baby Caroline and Sutton. She came over to help us decorate.

Caroline's Mommy and Daddy being silly with Natalie. I believe Mrs. Alyse would fly Natalie to the moon if she could.