5.23.2011

Bookworm
Sutton is "reading." He still doesn't have a ton of words we can understand, but he's talking a lot more these days. Just happy to hear his little voice. He sings and reads with such inflection and determination. I fondly remember when Natalie started "reading" books and it's just as fun or maybe even more so with him. He is growing WAY too fast.

I just love how toddlers find the smallest spaces to hide out in. Our new house has the most fun little closet/hideout attached to the playroom. I know for a fact that I am WAY more excited about it than the kids are. The funny thing is that when 2 of my childhood friends came to look at the house, the both, on separate visits, expressed how much we would've loved that little space as kids. Can't hardly wait for the house to be ready so I can start posting some pics of our new digs!

No comments: