The Good Kind of Pride
While he still has 11 shifts to work as a resident, Nate had his residency graduation ceremony last weekend. He'll start his new position as an attending at Children's Mercy (where he's been doing his residency here in KC the past 3 years) on July 13. I am so proud of how hard he has worked and excited for him to get to start the job he's really been wanting to do.
Walking across the stage, one last time!
Only 10 days old and already such a handsome little man.
I guess he gets it from his Daddy! :) The two of them are quite the pair already.
He slept the entire time. I forgot how much babies sleep. I know, I know...he'll wake up soon. Let's just hope it's during the daylight hours.

2 comments:
Congrats Nate... quite an accomplishment.
Tell your hubby congrats! What an accomplishment!!!
Post a Comment