What a perfect birthday for such a perfect little guy! So, is it too early to start planning the combo birthday party for them? Melissa and ALL my Boys!
What a perfect birthday for such a perfect little guy! So, is it too early to start planning the combo birthday party for them? Melissa and ALL my Boys!
Congratulations to all of you! Sutton is so beautiful! Glad everyone is happy and healthy! Such an adorable family, love all the pictures! Looks like Natalie has the big sister role down! :) Enjoy every minute! Thinking of you lots...the Kleins!
10 comments:
Congratulations!!! He is so cute:) I have been checking hourly for updates and we are so happy for you. We love you guys!
The Farris family
Congrats Becky! I was thinking about you yesterday wondering how things were going. I know you are thrilled!!!!
congratulations!! He is beautiful, I am so happy for you all. Amy S
He's so perfect!
Congrats! I haven't been at work and have been wondering if he'd arrived yet! Enjoy your new little man!!
Tiffany
Congratulations! He looks like his big sister. I'm so happy for you guys!
Congratulations! I am so happy that he is perfect and healthy.
What a perfect birthday for such a perfect little guy! So, is it too early to start planning the combo birthday party for them?
Melissa and ALL my Boys!
What a perfect birthday for such a perfect little guy! So, is it too early to start planning the combo birthday party for them?
Melissa and ALL my Boys!
Congratulations to all of you! Sutton is so beautiful! Glad everyone is happy and healthy! Such an adorable family, love all the pictures! Looks like Natalie has the big sister role down! :) Enjoy every minute! Thinking of you lots...the Kleins!
Post a Comment