6.20.2009

The LiTtLe GuY
Sutton is already starting to look bigger to us. 
But, he's really not all that big in reality.
However, he IS already "advanced," much like his big sister at his age! :) He's already talking, after all.
Or maybe he was just hungry? I can't really remember. Can't really remember anything these days. (Hence losing my keys at Target a few days ago) Life with these two babies is sure to get interesting.

1 comment:

ParkerKids said...

He's so cute!! I saw your facebook about your first two days of mommying alone - way to go! It's a little overwhelming at first (at least it was for me), but it all falls into place in no time! I think I need to invite you back to our blog (we had some not so great issues creep up and I've had to lock ours down), what e-mail address should I use? :) If you ever want to talk, I'd love to keep in touch and catch up. :)